For the past 250 years, Cluttons have been leaders in the real estate market. They have recently completed a full rebrand, moving away from their traditional red and oval logo, opting for a vibrant blue in keeping with present design trends. Part of the rebrand included bringing their head office in line with their newly refurbished branches, also completed by FIVE.
The result is a cutting edge space in keeping with the glazed fabric of the building, with a feature curved glass cloakroom, meeting rooms displaying full-height digital wall photography from their global offices along with a bespoke reception counter.
The design also included:
- A bespoke backlit branding wall featuring twin LED screens
- Illuminated built in bespoke bookcase with the latest company literature
- Iconic visitor seating with Cluttons blue stitching
- New LED lighting solution
- Hot desking zone
- Breakout/Refreshment areas
- Shower facilities.
Completed in an occupied building through phased working, the Head Office was the last aspect remaining to achieve the fantastic new look for Cluttons